- Catholic Rock Bird Sanctuary: Sea bird nesting and roosting colonies (Observe from a boat using a binoculars/telescope)
- Purunia Wreck: Wreck of a 140 foot WWI British gunship which sunk in 1918 just off the western coast of Mayreau (SCUBA)
- Mayreau Gardens: Excellent Coral Reef site with lots of fish and colourful sponges (SCUBA)
- Horse Shoe Reef: Excellent Coral Reef site with an abundance of fish and coral (inshore side snorkelers; ocean side SCUBA)
- Baradal Turtle Sanctuary: Protected area where green and hawksbill turtles can be observed foraging freely (Snorkel)
- Petit Tabac: Isolated beach perfect for a private picnic and the location where the desert island scene in “Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl” was filmed.
- Petit Bateau, James Bay, Petit Rameau: boast hiking trails where you could observe our abundance of tropical flora and fauna including iguanas and birds. They also provide excellent panoramic views of the Grenadines.