Regulations & Fees
While in the Tobago Cays National Marine Park we want you to enjoy the natural beauty of the islands and their surrounding waters and reefs. We want you to have an unforgettable experience in close contact with nature in a careful and considerate manner, so that others after you may have that same unforgettable experience.
Rules & Regulations:
- All scuba divers must be accompanied by staff from a registered local dive operator/shop.
- Do not damage or destroy the vegetation. Remember that shoreline vegetation is essential for preventing beach erosion and stabilizing dunes.
- Corals are fragile and grow slowly. While snorkelling or diving, do not touch the corals. Control your movements and your buoyancy.
- Do not anchor in coral or sea grass beds, but use moorings where provided or select sandy areas.
- Do not take any corals or other marine life.
- Do not fish.
- Do not buy lobster out of season (that is from May 1 to August 31).
- Do not litter or leave thrash in the Park.
- Do not discharge bilge or wastewater in the Park.
- Do not disturb nesting or roosting seabirds.
- Do not exceed speed limit of five knots.
- Do not bring pets to the Park.
- Do have a wonderful time!
Fee Structure: Click here to view.